Got mad coding skills and an eye for design?
Whether you're a super-geek who speaks in bits and bytes, or a creative genius who needs a new outlet, we want to know more about you.
Our team is cohesive and collaborative, so we need people who are flexible, client-minded, and not afraid to get dirty with any task. There are no egos or attitudes here. Just people who love what they do, are incredibly talented, embrace consistent quality in their work and are not afraid to learn and take direction.
FRONT-END WEB DEVELOPER
Reusser Design is growing, and looking for a talented and experienced front-end developer to join our team. This position requires a passion for great code and a masterful ability to code efficient, user-friendly front-end interfaces for websites.
- Writing the beautiful semantic code for highly usable, efficient, standards-compliant websites
- Architect, configure and develop websites into content management systems (ExpressionEngine, Wordpress and/or custom PHP solutions)
- Be self-motivated to meet aggressive deadlines in a rapid development environment
- Proficient with HTML, CSS and emerging HTML5/CSS3 specs
- Familiarity with SASS or another SCSS syntax wins you +1000 bonus points
- Demonstrable knowledge of responsive web design techniques is a must
- Experience with integrating websites into Content Management Systems
- Experience working with version control (e.g. Subversion, Git)
- Must have at least 2+ years of professional experience
- Experience with cross-browser compatibility and browser-testing
- Strong understanding of basic web design principles, best practices for user experience
- Good communications and organization skills
- Desire to work with a passionate hard-working team
Apply for this Position:
Please email your resume, cover letter, and portfolio of work to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Reusser Design is a small but incredibly innovative web development and digital agency in Northeast Indiana. Located in the heart of downtown Roanoke, just 15 miles from Fort Wayne, you'll work with a tight, passionate group of professionals in a highly creative, artsy environment.
Why Work at Reusser Design?
In addition to being part of a close-knit team where constant learning is encouraged, some of the benefits of working here at Reusser Design include:
- Competitive salaries
- 2 weeks paid vacation
- A four-day work week
- Benefits Package
- Gym Membership
- We work with incredible clients
- Challenging projects that require an array of skills
- Creative environment
We don't want you to just fit in, we want you to bring something new to the table. We want you to expand our capabilities and our thinking. Prove to us that you're a fun person with an incredible skill set as described in the available team openings. Send us your resume and come work here.