Got mad coding skills and a love for the modern web?
Whether you're a super-geek who speaks in bits and bytes, or a creative genius who needs a new outlet, we want to know more about you.
Our team is cohesive and collaborative, so we need people who are flexible, client-minded, and not afraid to get dirty with any task. There are no egos or attitudes here. Just people who love what they do, are incredibly talented, embrace consistent quality in their work and are not afraid to learn and take direction.
Reusser Design is looking for a talented and experienced web developer to join our team. This position requires a passion for great code and a masterful ability to build efficient, user-friendly infrastructures and interfaces for websites and mobile applications.
- Build modern, efficient, standards-compliant websites and mobile applications
- Be capable of supporting and strengthening our go-to content management systems (ExpressionEngine, Wordpress, custom PHP frameworks)
- Be self-motivated to meet aggressive deadlines in a rapid development environment
The right candidate will have:
- Experience working with and managing LAMP stack environments
- Experience with MVC Frameworks (CodeIgniter preferred)
- Experience with templating engines like ExpressionEngine strongly preferred
- Experience working with version control (e.g. Git, Mercurial)
- Must have at least 2+ years of professional web development experience with examples of your work
- Strong understanding of basic web skills (HTML and CSS)
- Good communications and organization skills
- Passion to learn new applications, processes, and environments
To apply for this position:
Please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with "Web Developer Application" in the subject line. Please provide a link to a portfolio site, a Github/Bitbucket account, and/or solid examples of previous work.
Reusser Design is a small but incredibly innovative web development and digital agency in Northeast Indiana. Located in the heart of downtown Roanoke, just 15 miles from Fort Wayne, you'll work with a tight, passionate group of professionals in a highly creative, artsy environment.
Why Work at Reusser Design?
In addition to being part of a close-knit team where constant learning is encouraged, some of the benefits of working here at Reusser Design include:
- Competitive salaries
- 2 weeks paid vacation
- A four-day work week
- Benefits Package
- On-site Gym Membership
- We work with incredible clients
- Challenging projects that require an array of skills
- Creative environment
We don't want you to just fit in, we want you to bring something new to the table. We want you to expand our capabilities and our thinking. Prove to us that you're a fun person with an incredible skill set as described in the available team openings. Send us your resume and come work here.